A Problem With Armour #GW2 #GuildWars2

1. Kadomi says:

My thought is: how the heck would it actually look on a female norn or human? I dread to think about it. 😮

2. Scarybooster says:

Yeah that is a bit odd. Maybe they have a few armor models that are buged and don’t transfer over to female characters well?

3. Ettesiun says:

I believed there is a preview feature no ? At least in Karma merchant, for weapon, you can preview…
    I do not find the armor ugly or strange. Of course it does not protect the body, but this is not the first, it is not over-sexualising, I think it looks cool.

Can you point more precisely what is your problem ? I am genuinely interested.

4. Paeroka says:

I know you can link items… but can you also preview them when linking? Or give them to a female norn/human if it’s not a soulbound item? I would love to see what that looks like on other characters… 😉

@Ettesiun No, you can’t preview from the trade post.

@Paeroka You can’t link items from the trade post, but yes, I did link the item to guild mates before changing the graphic. I don’t think any of them saved the image, but now if I were to link it, it would have my new graphic (heritage armor) over top, instead of the one pictured above. From what I heard it was a corset type garment with a collar.

6. Arislyn says:

Yeah, on my sylvari, it looked like a corset with a collar. *laughs* Now, I wish I had switched to my charr and previewed it on her!

7. Tramell says:

That does look kind of odd on an Asura.

Also, i’ll just leave this here. – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GKGCGxsjdE

8. Straylord says:

Stargrace – Love reading your posts and GW2 is fantastic so far! Most fun I’ve had in an MMO since playing EQ for the first time! I am on the Sanctum of Rall server and was interested in joining Combat Wombats. After reading your latest stuff the guild sounds fantastic and I am looking for a fun casual place to call home. Are you guys recruiting? Would I contact you in game to join in?

9. Hudson (@Gamer_Hudson) says:

HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT GUILD WARS 2 I SWEAR TO NORNS YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS #(*$U*(#&$*#)WEDTY*S&@)DF)(#FS blah blah blah blah blab blab

10. Widdershins says:

That only happened because male and female Asura use male armor models. As male and female Asura have the exact same bodies. In general male armor tends to be the most concealing. Also the male armor models are universal to all races. So technically you got stuck with a really risque male armor.

1. September 5, 2012

[…] ironically occupies the chest equipment slot yet does not actually cover the players chest. (Not an issue limited to Rift.  I wonder how it looks on a female Kelari.)  I decided that this would be his […]