Wrapping my head Around Crafting

1. Joao Carlos says:

Ok, some tips:

1. when using the dusts at refining, make 5 jutes at same time (there are options to make one jute, 3 jutes or 5 jutes). That will share the 2 silver coust to 5 refined items you can use for craft.

2. VSoH’s guides are recent and don’t have all information we need. The better option is look at diferent guides and try see what info you can get. A list of guides for crafting can be found at http://216.69.131.141/forums/viewforum.php?f=57

3. there are guides for optimization of VSoH at the client machine. I am not sure how good they work. They are distributed at diferent forums and sites, so it is a few dificult to find one now. Maybe at http://www.vanguardcasual.com/ you find a guide for twinking your game configurations.

Geregor Bedstone
    dwarf
    cleric 13 /armorsmith 17

There are ways to refine more then one at a time? I’ve never seen that.. interesting.. do they all get imbued with the same enchantment? Or can I imbue each one with a different one at the same time?

Thank you for the advice.

3. Joao Carlos says:

They all get imbued with teh same enchantment. You get 5 refined imbued with teh same enchantment.

At tier 2 crafting (amateur) you start to get the finsihing enchantmentes. So, at tier 2 you can enchant an item at the refining and at the finishing and you can add two enchantments to the item.

Complex, don’t? Yes, VSoH is complex.

4. Adele says:

Glad to hear you are back home! At least you were able to game while you were away!

5. MrrX says:

Something is wrong with your home page and that Working Along post.

Be careful with your money and those dusts. I screwed up my final combine and got an imbued item at quality D. I was very disappointed.

I “mastered” the jute cloth and mangled leather refining recipe; came back later and found more buttons, which allow you to refine 5 items at a time.

Keep doing diplomacy. Once you find yourself getting a tiny bit frustrated, do something else and come back to it with a fresh mind. I found the answer to my problems each time by doing that.

I’m on Flamehammer BTW.

Hrms not sure what’s wrong with the post, it’s working fine on my end from what I see, comments and all..=/

I love diplomacy. Just need level 10 for my free mount (from the quested 40+ diplomacy) got my saddlebags (which are so cool, an extra 12 slot container!) and various pieces of tack to help you run faster. Much fun to say the least. Crafting…. I hope to attempt in more depth tomorrow, once I have a little bit more coin on me. We’ll see how it goes.