Crazy Bonus Experience Weekend

1. pkudude99 says:

Dang, that’s a lot of AA gain. . . . .almost enough to make me wish I’d been playing EQ2 this weekend. My inquisitor could have used a nice AA bump like that 😉

2. Belghast says:

Unfortunately I was way too busy this weekend. Had a few things going on both Saturday and Sunday. However I did manage to catch my warden up to my SK a bit from 20 to 42, and I got both around 30-40 AAs each. They were flying by so quickly that I lost track of where each of them started. I think I maybe made one level on the SK before I flipped it to pure AA to let the warden truly catch up.

3. Scopique says:

I managed to complete that “get to level 20 in 14 days” quest done, thanks to the XP boost!

In situations like this, I’m a little torn between leveling to a “useful” level, and making the character “useful” by grinding aa, even AT the lower levels.

@Scopique – I decided on my lower level character, that aa would be best. I find levels pretty “easy” relatively speaking to obtain, but aa take me *forever* to get. So if there’s bonus experience, that’s what I want to work on.

Also, congratulations on reaching 20!

5. Santinea says:

I did spend some time working on my Necro, Zerker and my Illy. I got a ton of AA and even some levels out of it. Unfortunately, Sunday was near a total wash because of some personal issues. But hey I also had a lot of fun with my guildies, and even finished ToFS:UH. (They really need to work on the Loot table for this zone)

6. bhagpuss says:

I sorted my bags and got a tinkered backpack. Mostly everyone in my guild was far more interested in Tinkerfest than the xp bonuses.

I did manage to do about 10 AAs in Stormhold on my level-locked bruiser, though.

7. flosch says:

That’s a pretty impressive list. I myself was happy to have gotten my swashbuckler from 47 to 57, and from 78 to 116 AA. But as my first character in EQ2 in 5 years, and the first to progress past… level 6 or so? It’s still all a new experience, and I enjoy slowly progressing upwards. (Well, come to think of it, I did work on my carpenter a bit too, and got from 60 to 73).

8. Kaylita says:

Double XP weekends always make me grumpy, as I have far more time during the week than I do on the weekends. I did manage to nab a level or two and a few AAs on a couple toons, but didn’t accomplish much. Perhaps one of these days they’ll consider a double XP week, for us weekday warriors. =)

9. VGM-UK says:

With hindsight I could have perhaps achieved a little more with planning, but I wanted a break away from questing or crafting – so spent my time on a 2-boxed SK instance running rampage.

On my main account level 90 Shadow Knight I gained around 43 AA’s and got his Transmuting skill up to 450. My secondary SK gained a nice 13 levels to 82, and a stack of AA’s.

The main thing is I had great fun, even if my secondary account and 2-boxing future is in uncertain at the moment due to an ever growing interest in Bioware’s – Star Wars: The Old Republic. But at least EQ2 accounts are as easy to turn on and off like bath taps.