Have a Say in What I Write – NaNoWriMo

1. Scopique says:

I’d like to see more EVE stories. I think there’s so much back-story content already out there from CCP, and aside from other fanfic, there’s only 2 novels that I know of.

2. Olphas says:

EQ2 would be my suggestion for you πŸ™‚

3. Akely says:

I agree with the EVE suggestion. I’d be so bold as to make a few pointers. Stay away from doing “fan fiction”. Do write a story that is about people, making the EVE world just the setting.

I’ve always wondered what kind of idiots that put them inside the EVE ships, opting out on (human) life as we know it.

4. Pennie says:

I’ll vote for LotRo.

Or eq2, if you’re gonna figure out what that mystery letter was about.

But mostly LotRo.

5. Bob says:

You should pick the game you’re having the most fun with. I realize that changes frequently for you, but it will produce the best journal if you go with something that you’re having fun with. I would also suggest that you shouldn’t be afraid to change if your first choice doesn’t go well and you’re in week 2 and 10k behind if you start over.

6. Stropp says:

I agree with Scopique and Akely, Eve would be my choice. I also second the idea to keep Eve as the setting.

BTW, are the earlier Nanowrimo entries available anywhere to read? πŸ™‚

7. Niall says:

EQ2 if you please

8. David says:

EVE Online should definitely be the Universe in which you write your story in. Or at least have loose ties to.

9. Dril says:

EQ2. Spaceships are so blegh.

10. Blue Kae says:

I was trying to be funny and suggest a game you haven’t played yet, but I can’t think of one. Sooo, I’m going to say LotRO.

11. Cameron says:

Currently enjoying LotRO myself, so a story from LotRO would be great!

My own vote is going with LotRO =D But we’ll see where I’m at on the 31st of October regarding votes.

13. Hampooj says:

LotRO, cause Eve would be silly. Also; hobbits.

14. Kasul says:

I think you should plan what you write around what will make the challenge easier to stick with. Writing a novel in a month is hard enough, without doing sci fi when it’s not your thing. After all, how far did my attempt get last year :/

I want to hear more about your girlie in LotRO! πŸ˜€