Dragon Age Ramblings

1. Lucanknight says:

I would like to hear more about dragon age.. I went to there website and looked over the info there, and thinking i may pick this game up.. you said that the (flaws in graphics ) what did you mean by this …. Thankyou

Specifically the character models. The backgrounds are beautiful and the dungeons etc. But the character models are horrible. They remind me of Vanguard. The game itself is amazing, and I’m enjoying it a great deal.

3. Lucanknight says:

Thankyou

4. Pete S says:

I started a Human Noble Warrior with the intention of him being a dual-wielder (think LOTRO Champion) but I may start over as a Rogue w/Dual Wield. I made some bad choices in spending points (took Stealing thinking it’d let me pick locks, but it didn’t, and took Herbalism but I don’t really need it yet) and I dunno, a high-dex archer/dual wielder seems more ‘natural’ somehow.

Plus I missed the bit where the Tab key highlights stuff you can interact with and so I’m kinda curious about what I strolled past.

5. Josh says:

Just a reminder – you can run around holding both mouse buttons to alleviate your camera problems. It works basically the same as in The Witcher if I remember correctly.

True, except I *hate* gaming with a mouse, I rarely use mine ever. I’m a keyboard gal all the way.

7. Mythokia says:

I love your current NaNoWriMo writings, keep them that way!

8. Lucanknight says:

Is there a free demo out there some place so we can try the game before I buy

9. I’m not seeing the Vanguard resemblance in the character models. Though I guess when I played Vanguard I was only really looking at the furry characters.

I like that I can see characters on the Bioware website, but I’m totally not impressed with the auto-blogging. I mean, I’m playing that character, and I still have trouble following the story through the blog posts.

1. November 6, 2009