Change is Never Bad

Heh, enjoy WoW πŸ™‚ We should definitely make plans to meet up in WAR. Also, comments are broken on your new blog πŸ˜›

Hrms I’ll look into the comments thing, not sure what I broke, I’m so not good at this sorta thing *grumbles* Thanks for the heads up though!

3. Mayadhros says:

Hey! Been a while, sorry to see you left VG, but I can understand because I was getting burned out myself. Was toying around with reactivating WoW and may drop by to say hi.

Also am waiting on WAR because I too want a new game to play.

Please do Mayadhros! Would love to say hellos – I always feel bad, as though I’ve ‘let people down’ when I switch around mmos – but honestly, if I’m going to pay to play I may as well be happy hmms?

5. Mayadhros says:

I’m more of a Nomad with MMO’s. When I grow tired of one I move on. I feel the way you do, gaming time is short, money is always needed, so why waste both on a game that becomes a chore?

With VG its a chore right now. I last played EQ2, so maybe its time for some WoW!

Wish you played on Icecrown though :> Now i have to make an new character

6. Kevin says:

Congrats on stepping away! I’ve been in a spot where gaming was a part time job, and it definitely wasn’t fun, so I know how liberating it feels to simplify.

Best of luck in WoW, and I’m sure there will always be a spot for you in Telon if you ever want to visit. πŸ˜€

7. Cordanim says:

Oh surrrre, just as I join the guild in Vanguard, you take off – I see how it is πŸ™‚

Reddawn and I are going to try to be in Norrath a bit more now anyway, as he’s 70 now – almost caught up so we are going to get exploring and questing there πŸ™‚

Sorry Cordanim, yer not the only one apparently, got a pretty nasty email from my old guild leader when I decided to move on. πŸ™

9. Keen says:

Enjoy WoW! πŸ™‚ It’s definitely the best lowbie PvE experience out there for the casual gamer. While I often knock the game’s end-game PvE and PvP, I definitely miss the leveling experience and all it had to offer the gamer with time restrictions.

And let me officially welcome you to the WoW … (Waiting on Warhammer) Club. πŸ˜‰

P.S. Fixed the comment issue Tipa – not sure how, but completely re-doing the whole site fixed it.. Yes, that’s my solution to everything.

11. martin says:

Dont blame you,the minute it starts to feel like a job and u dont want to log in its time to move on …