Traveling Through Stormhold

Oh dear, I was hoping for something more than cloaks for TS epics. I was thinking a hammer for a smith, a loupe for a jeweler, a saw for a carpenter — stuff like that.

Of course, since people can both adventure and be crafters, I guess they had to deal with the possibility that players would have two epics.

I wonder if your epic changes classes with you if you betray?

I don’t know if the cloaks are the tradeskill epics, but I’d assume so- exactly for the reason you mentioned, little hard when you’re both a crafter and an adventurer to be switching out gear all the time (this could be accomplished though if they adopted Vanguard’s method of having different sets of gear and inventory based on what sphere you’re working on). Either way, I’m excited, I don’t care what it is, cloak or other wise.

3. Ogerbears says:

Tradeskill Epics…. OMFG, I’m excited.

4. Lader says:

from what theyre saying there is a possibility that there will be tradeskill epics outside of these cloaks. it isnt confirmed but its suggested.

5. Taymar says:

I wouldn’t be surprised if they are the cloaks – I daresay they won’t want tradeskill epics to be SO exciting that everyone feels they must tradeskill.

I wonder if Froech knew that we didn’t know … still haunting the boards for some sort of follow-up comment from someone. 🙂

6. Taymar says:

Hmm, I’m guessing Lader is referring to this post from Domino which I’d missed:

“But second of all … there’s quite a lot of jumping to conclusions that cloaks and the epics Froech mentioned are even related. In fact, I view them as more of a bonus than a main reward for anything. There are quite a lot of things for crafters going in with this update, and they aren’t necessarily ALL related.”

I’ll post a link when the servers are back up.

1. January 30, 2008

[…] stargrace(MMoquests.com) has a link to  Taymar (mmorpg-info.org) who has a link to a Quote from Froech (EQ2 senior producer) […]