She’s Perrfect

I never thought I would find a worse alt-a-holic than myself.

Boy, was I ever wrong…

=)

Hey, any tips on tinkering? That’s become a very useful profession lately.

#1. Don’t worry about pristine. You get the same skill ups no matter what ‘rank’ of item you make.
    #2. Make the items that use more gems and less hard metals. In the end, it’s far cheaper.
    #3. Grind grind grind. You get skill ups for grey combines, not as frequent as green or blue or white, but they’re there. If the supplies are cheaper for the old tier, just stick it out and grind those grey gem combines vs. the expensive hard metal combines.

I love my tinkerers. It’s a wonderful skill to be able to FD, CoTH yourself, add little gizmo’s, rez (if you’re a troubador, suddenly you’re a dirge too!) etc.

3. Gdub says:

Yeah, I used to do the same thing. Create alts, get bored, delete, rinse, repeat. I’ve only got 3 toons I’ve settled on at the moment (2 that are 70 ), nothing compared to your list. Where do you get the time to play all of those?

4. ogrebear says:

Damn that a lot of alts.. i normaly make a new one and i got to get it up to the 50’s before i’ll get my self to make a new one.

5. Kilanna says:

Oh my i have been so remiss the last couple of weeks eh!!! I have missed out on so much.

Grats on 80 Troub 🙂 Sorry I missed it when I was AFK and you logged before I was back to the keyboard.

I REALLY like your new girl she is very cute.

6. Mythokia says:

I use to go about preaching how everyone should just have a main, but hey, now I’m straying away into the path of being an alt-a-holic myself >.>

7. Taymar says:

Haha, you are terrible! I have quite a few alts too but not as many as you! And mine tend to get stuck at lower levels – I was just trying to think of something to do for the two toons in their 20s, I’ve done all the 20-30 zones a few times and am bored. 🙁

I also have a LOT of mules (three mules for sparklies alone) so I’m constantly struggling for space, even though my boyfriend allows me to put some overflow toons onto his account. I think I have one slot free at the moment which I’m planning on using for a baby sarnok 😉 I’ve been tempted by tinkering too, probably on Faymar.

*thinks*

Faymar, 77 ranger / 77 prov
    Chay, 77 necro / 69 prov / 52 transmuter
    Shaymar, 54 conjuror
    Fainmar, 40 bruiser
    Feymar, 39 warlock
    Faemar, 20 illusionist
    Grandmar, 20 dirge

and pure tradeskillers
    Kaymar, 65 prov (yeah, ok, stop laughing)
    Taymar, 79 tailor

I’ve thankfully never had to create storage toons. Each character’s bank is enough storage for what they need — and they’re all in my own guild, which means I have free reign of the guild bank (level 30 almost, so that’s plenty of room since stacks are now 200).