First Time Land Owner (woohoo!)

1. Chestone says:

Very cool, congratulations on the house! Vanguard housing looks so beautiful, but it all sounds pretty rough from a non-crafters perspective.

2. Ogrebears says:

everytime you talk about vanguard it make me more and more wanting to try it out.. I’m almost thinking about getting the station access thing to get all SoE game so i can play vanguard and play Planet side again… Though since i just paid for eq2 until for 3 more month switching to station access won’t work tell after thous 3 month or something…

3. MrrX says:

Looks neat! Now get that thing built, and make sure it’s a nice pink girly house ! 🙂

4. João Carlos says:

You just discovered some advantages of a game with no instancing. “Actually physically being able to see your home among the others, and building it – literally.”

Yes, there are disadvantages. But too there are advantages at have no instancing.

5. Rao says:

Looks nice so far. That has been one of the difficult adjustments I have found in changing from SWG to EQ2… player housing. The SWG system literally allowed you to place a house on any planet that allowed building. You just had to have the correct housing styles for that particular planet. The houses were made by architects. Once placed, you didn’t actually wait for a building process to complete though. The architects made a completed house deed so you just dropped it. Once it was down, you could put anything in there that you wanted to. If you picked it up, you could drop it in your house. Guilds could also create their own cities complete with banks, shuttleports, and everything else you could find in NPC cities. SWG did a lot of things wrong, but the player housing system was, by far, the most robust I have seen to date. By all indications, it appears the system in Vanguard is pretty well done as well although it reminds me more of Asheron’s Call than SWG.

6. Ogrebears says:

i went with ogrebears fuzzyback on your server.

I want to have a home in Rivervale in EQ2. My own little hobbithole.