Billy dolls, faction quests, and more faction quests

I must be missing something. I have done all the quests in the Teren’s Grasp/Docks/That camp behind KC that I can, and still can’t do business in Teren’s Grasp. — except the fishing one. There’s a dockside quest that gives you faction enough to get quests other than the continuation of dockside ones from Teren’s Grasp? Pray tell!

The dockside quest was for crafter only, if you’re an adventurer you’re not offered it. The one my post talks about at least. The fishing quest has a chain of 6 other quests afterwards – I *barely* have enough faction now to do business in Terens, I had to travel to the other side of Kylong Plains and complete the chains that are at a little out post there since I avoided the fish ones. Just south west of the Fens of Nathsar zone, way down that way. It’ll give you the 20k you need.

Well, Dina is a T6 Tailor… I’ll have to look around. Looks like tonight, though, I’ll be skipping Fens and looking to raise more Teren faction 🙂 Maybe try and get another KC group or perhaps a Chardok one. Yeah, KC is crappy xp, but I will go there as often as I can until I find the good part I know must be in there somewhere. I never refuse a group 🙂

There’s a crate at the bottom of the hill leading to Crystal Grove in the Fens. I didn’t know what it was last night while I was kiting around there — it may be one of the ones you need.

5. Lader says:

you sure that it requires fishing skill? ive done a few quests now that say “hey, go grab these fish out of the lake of ill omen or out of the lake north of KC” and i was able to go harvest them just fine with a fishing skill of 112. my skill even went up when i did it. so far 2 or 3 quests like that.

You know, I didn’t actually check *sighs* I suppose I could have done that. I just assumed ew fishing and left it at that.

7. Mythokia says:

The one at Omen’s Call can be done w/ a low fishing skill or not all I think.