Busy Weekend? Not Overly

I am getting burned out with raiding, too. Especially since so much of it seems unproductive. I have, though, been logging in and getting groups, and waddya know, they are as fun as ever! There’s so many fun things to do, I sometimes resent raids for taking me away from the fun things.

2. Selaici says:

You’re not a raider?
    Wow, just about every post of yours is talking about raiding. Heh, quite a revelation?

My problem with raiding is that I struggle to find the time to do it. The timezone differences don’t help, but even when I found a group of people doing late night raids it turned out to clash with my hefty training schedule so even that didn’t work. I can normally manage it in the weekends but then I have friends and the girlfriend to work around. Still, I’m hoping to make one maybe two a month… Hardly an uber raider eh?

šŸ™‚

Hrms you reading the same blog I am? LoL. I’d say the majority of my posts are about either: small raids (KoS, which has been out for a long time now) or quests, or crafting or house items, very few are actually dedicated to raids in any real sense of the word =p

4. Selaici says:

Maybe I’m doing selective reading? It wouldn’t surprise me.
    Without actually going over your past couple of months worth of posts I seem to think that just about every one has mentioned raiding.
    Or maybe that’s just how I’ve chosen to think of you. As some sort of Raiding Guru Mistress šŸ˜‰

To be fair yes you’ve definitely had a lot to say about house items šŸ˜‰
    I didn’t mean to offend. Just it made me pull a puzzled face when you said you had decided you weren’t a raider šŸ™‚

I’m digging myself a hole aren’t I? Where’s that Aussie dwarf to distract you while I make a break for the exit?

LoL. They may have mentioned raiding I suppose, I go by what they’re tagged as on the left hand side *grins* You didn’t offend at all silly, I think I see my site through clouded eyes anyhow. =p

6. Selaici says:

I actually went back through your past posts and it appears that you know what you get up to a lot better than I do šŸ˜€ Go figure…