Time for some Change

1. Woof says:

Those are definitely words to live by. Or, play by, as the case may be. Oh, and don’t lick the walls of your new house… some of those trees aren’t exactly fresh. =)

2. Mythokia says:

Yep, I second that ‘if you enjoy the class, play it and you’ll have more fun in the game’. Which is why I’m playing a Wizard all over again despite previously having one all the way to 70 on another server. Or I’m just plain crazy.

I don’t think I can stand living in Kelethin, SQ is the best place for me. I’ve a tendency to just put myself on auto run and alt-tab out, which will, and has got me killed countless time before. Falling off the mage tower in SQ was quite the experience.

3. Lishian says:

I won’t tell you how many times I have fallen of the kelethin platforms….

4. Gaff says:

Looks good! I am always impressed by your decorating talents.

5. Mallika says:

The paintings look beautiful surrounded by all the lovely wooden walls and floors. 🙂

6. Kilanna says:

Killy welcomes her fellow Templar back 🙂

You know I feel quite lucky that I have had a very wise young lady telling me this very thing for the last few months *giggles*

Completely agree with Gaff – always impressed with how some people have a gift for aesthetics and style.

7. Lishian says:

I want those paintings wicked bad too.

1. September 10, 2007

[…] A very wise young lady keeps reminding me that my gaming is for fun and I should therefore play the characters I want to play how I want to play them. We have a few defilers in the guild already although none at level 70. But I am not making Kayyla for the guild – she is for me to enjoy. I feel that I lack the quick reflexes or skills to run a good tank, scout or caster. I enjoy playing a support class and think I am a healer at heart so why would I not make another. […]