Misako’s 5-room (Freeport)

1. ThunderAB says:

I love the look making it look like real home.

2. Staranah says:

Very nice decorating. I really enjoy your blog and updates on the decor – great ideas!!

3. Kilanna says:

Oh it looks absolutely gorgeous. I am gonna have to log Kayyla tonight and come have a lookie 🙂

Apologies again for being a bit flakey this weekend – hope I will be back to my normal cheery self ASAP.

4. ogrebears says:

i’ve tired and tired to make my house’s look nice but it all ways just looks like i put everything in on the floor.

5. Jerrek says:

I absolutely love your house, especially the bar and sitting area. I’d really like to get my hands on some of those green chairs and sofas.. I have a long way to go in carpentry before I can make those though, I imagine. (level 23 /cry)

You wouldn’t want to come decorate for me would you? 😉
    I just don’t have the eye for it..

Jerrek

They’re level 30-39 recipes Jerrek, so you’re not too far away actually, and if you’re ever looking for a decorator.. I am more then willing (and happy) to create a character on your server to help out. I decorate better if people own a whole lot of stuff that I can just move around, lol. Actually having to craft / create all the items and homes from scratch is so hard. =x

7. Jerrek says:

That is one problem I am trying to work on myself, creating a nice set of furniture. I’m on AB with just about every other blogger I read, strange enough though I’ve never run into anyone yet! I guess the world is just that big.

I may take you up on the decorating some time, but I’ll make some more furniture first so there is actually a point to it haha. I may end up moving again too, I’m just not happy with the Kelethin housing. Round room? No windows? I don’t think they even give you an option to change the color of the walls or floor. 🙁

Jerrek

Added you to friends, if you need things made I’ve got a 70 carpenter at my disposal, and I’d love to help you out! Forgot you’re on AB *grins*