The new Tunarian Throne

1. ThunderAB says:

You make a wonderful defiler and the two classes are the most simular of all the healers. Group cures you might want to lookt at =)

2. Kendricke says:

Tis the season for Guild Drama.

It’s mid-summer. Even without other factors, this typically means lessened activity (which leads to more complaints from members as a general rule).

Add in the fact that this is the longest Everquest 2 has gone without a major release and you’re looking at some boredom as well – leading to some extra frustrations/burnout.

Add in the fact that Echoes was a 1-70 expansion and only a portion of the content was designed for higher end players….

Well, you get where I’m going with this. I’m glad the drama’s not major and was handled relatively quickly. I’m just not terribly surprised to see drama in many different guilds right about now.

3. Selaici says:

You’ve talked me into it. A defiler will be the next alt I make πŸ˜‰

And oh how I dream of weekday raids. That would be the evening for me and would give me far more opportunity to get involved in them πŸ™‚

4. Kilanna says:

Woah – the Tunarian zone does indeed look gorgeous. I really must get there I have done no questing in there and must have a bunch of discovery aa to get in there.

Interesting to see your preference for healing classes – but isn’t that just the coolest thing about this game. With 24 different classes to choose from we can all definitely find something we enjoy.

I personally think Templars shine in a group but are incredibly frustrating to solo, However, I am absolutely loving running around on my baby Inquis girl – the additional dps is awesome πŸ™‚

5. ogrebear says:

I have a mystic and a fury… i couldn’t level the mystic past 15, not sure if it atonica that suck or i just can’t do play a mystic

6. Selaici says:

I have a great sentimental attachment to my Templar but can only really play him while two boxing or I get a “bit” bored.
    I have a mystic as well but she’s (yes she) is only at 24 and was created solely to support my monk when I play him.