Dasie gets some pretties

1. Kilanna says:

Oh very nice.

Kilanna LOVES the look of your pretties but she has your bloodlust earring πŸ™‚

I have one of the rare imbued Wis dolls but my other charm slot could do with something pretty – I must look into the music box quest.

The reason I go with the music box in one slot vs. the doll, is that she gets more power from it then the doll due to the curve in wis = power. If you’re already around 600-650 wis, you’ll get more power from having an item that is power then you will from an item that is wis. So the music box has 5 wis and 25 power, which gives me more benifits (it has other stats all 5 as well and 25 health) then just the stats from the doll.

3. Dalthar says:

CHeck to see if traumatic swipe caused it.

I was pretty sure ACT was supposed to compensate for that — or maybe it’s only with uhms.. that other one.. that evades my mind right now.. May have been from swipe but it was not an issue until the last 5 minutes of the fight, the first few were fine, the timer is always off by 5 seconds due to — or maybe my timer is just wrong.. either way, least we beat it.

Grats on your lewts πŸ™‚ You get to change mains so often, I’m kinda envious! Whenever I mention playing my inquisitor or necro for a raid instead of the troubador, I get really nasty growls from everyone πŸ˜› Oh well, it’s nice to be wanted!

Well, that’s one small good thing about having so many “mains”, people growl and grumble if I leave or am not there at all, but I can play whatever is needed. Someone always is. Usually it’s my illusionist (I’ve turned down so many guild offers on that character…) but I’ve learned to be a LOT more picky in my guild choices, and it’s not all about who is taking down what. In fact, I’d say that’s one of the last things I consider in a guild.