Good Halfling Gone Bad

What’s REALLY fun about an inquisitor is going the Battle Cleric route on the INQ tree and filling the first three items on each of the STR, STA and AGI lines on the cleric tree. You crit on melee 100% of the time, proc on about half your hits, take very little power using your new combat abilities, and you can still heal like gangbusters. Soloing becomes *really fun*…!

2. Keen says:

Well she’s a hot little vampiress isn’t she? *ahem*

I could never even dare to dream of attempting to 2box a raid. That takes so much attention to detail and overall skill. If you were able to do that then you are a way better player than I am. 🙂 I’m glad you guys were able to kill it even after that wipe. GJ!

Hehe, well I am spec’d with divine recovery, and crit heals, as well as 5 range to my spells (to avoid EoF aoe’s) and increased my debuffs, since I’m not a dps’ing inquis (though I know they can do some amazing dps) it’s all much more dps then my templar could do in any case *chuckles* I spend 90% of my time frozen for the melee of my grp to go dps lol.

4. Alex says:

Heh, that’s what I did with my Temp… Not the betrayal part, but the AA line. I’m crit 100% of the time with melee, it’s crazy and I am pretty amazed the DPS I get from her while boxing. I’m always looking for the highest DPS weapon I can find for her on the broker.

5. ogrebears says:

I’ve only betrayed one Charater. Ogrebear from evil to good. Way back when the game started. Only reason i did that was that the guild i wanted to join wanted to be Qeynos only. I remeber having to kill the 6 name gnolls, and 500 gnolls in my early teens… .wasn’t fun.

6. Dalthar says:

We started running at the doors at a bad time 😉 I expected someone to be caught on them. Besides I told you not to worry anyways =) We know the risks of two boxing when it comes to coordination of movement. I’m just glad you came as the Inq too =) Seeing as I had no healer for my group…hehe

7. Borgio says:

Sounds fun. ive never tried 2 boxing in my life, dont think I ever want to, I find it hard enough to run one character successfully half the time *grin*

Thats the good thing about this game, you can betray to something different when needed and have a blast all over again!