The Alt-Bandit Strikes Again

1. Kilanna says:

Grats on all your girls’ levels.

There is so much to enjoy in this game it is easy to roll heaps of alts 🙂

I am sitting here at work daydreaming about what I am going to make in my last available slot.

2. Akely says:

I feel your pain! I too suffer from Compulsory Alt Syndrome. Theres the 54 Fure, the 41 Berzerker, the 70 Brigand, the 30 Conjurer and the 20 Warlock …and I want to make a character that starts in Neriak. Sigh…

The nice part is that I do get to see lots of content.

3. Fred says:

Stargrace,

I know what you can do in game. You can group with me. I would love to start grouping with you and Shadowgeist.

You typically play different hours then me though. =p In fact everyone does, lol. When you’re on in the evening I’m just settling down for the night and doing quiet stuff. Shadowgeist is typically done for the day and just piddling around until bed, he’s been working nights all week, hehe. I’m sure we’ll get to group up soon though. 🙂

5. Keen says:

You sound a lot like me Stargrace when I played EQ1. I couldn’t find a main and I was an Altoholic. Now that I’m in EQ2 again I’m definitely sticking with just 2 characters. My main Delbert the Brigand and my Frob the Fury for duoing with my brother. I have to catch up to everyone so we can group! 🙂

6. David says:

You may need Altoholics Anonymous. Just curious, I really like the way your screenshots come out. What kind of procedure(s) do you use (if any) for them?

I rarely take as nice a screen shot as I can, I wish I did but I play the game on balanced settings since I box, so my screen shots are pretty gross compared to what they could be. Anyhow, to spruce them up the little bit that I can —

I open them in IrfanView, which is a free program. I resize them down to 600 x whatever the height is so that they fit a little better. Then I click on image -> enhance colours -> and I up the gamma. I find EQII takes the shots quite dark. I adjust the contrast up, and tweak the saturation, then I sharpen the over all image because playing with the gamma washes the images out slightly. That’s it. 🙂 The shots that are in the highest quality are much much nicer.. think I have some on my character pages.

8. ogrebears says:

i’ve got like 1.600 quest under ogrebear. (ranked 2nd for guardian on Kithicor). i made my evil fay a war locks as well