Now that’s a Skeleton – and Views on the Dark Elf Starter City

1. João Carlos says:

I tryed dark elf at beta, but I don’t remember exactly the quests there.

The “bird thing” is a drake or a drakeling or something like that. Big, but not big and scary as a real dragon. YOU NEED A GROUP FOR COMPLETE THAT QUEST. Too many mobs up the hill for kill the drake, you need at least a 3 members group for clean the way to the drake and to kill it. You don’t need a full group, but 3-4 members group will make it fine.

Some quests don’t have the location completed. Some areas will be worse than others. Depends upon the quantity of work made. VSoH is incomplete yet.

Soon you will get quests for the fortress. There you will need a group too.

Necromancer is the soloer class after it get fear spell. Blood mage is a good soloer while the higher level mobs don’t appear. There are mobs that cast spells and use arrows for attack, they are hard to solo if you aren’t a melee or if you don’t have a pet. Blood mage is a nuker healer, but the mages are the real nukers, a druid or a sorcerer or a psicionist will have nuke spells that can bring down that dangerous mobs fast. Blood mage have some nukes, but not that high potency nukes. They nerfed the blood mage nukes at last beta, aparently blood mages was too much potent and soloer.

Other important point is that the classes blossom after level 10. The first 10 levels are for learn to play the game.

Geregor Bedstone
    dwarf
    cleric 13 / armorsmith 17

Well, I’m level 9, and I can kill the level 10^^^ by myself, but it takes a lot of work and it’s a close fight. Besides that quest, I have none left that I can see, except to kill the bone collector and I can’t quite kill him yet.

Blood mage has been easiest for me so far. I’ve got a druid in the works too, wanted to try a few things before I decide which one to play 10

3. João Carlos says:

There are two guys hiding behind a stone near the enemies camp. They are secret agents from Panthor Zhi observing the enemy. They give quests that send you to teh fortress.

4. MrrX says:

Crafting is fun isn’t it ?

If you made money I can tell you didn’t make the same mistake I did – take a workorder to make 5 doodads and turn it in after 1. And then wonder “Why am I only getting 3 copper for that ?”

Yeah I went and got those quests, and did them, they send me to some guy with a box who doesn’t show up on my map of the continent at all no matter how many times I click, and uh, think that was actually the only quest I got — besides infiltrating the camps, which is difficult to do at level 9. No worries though, I did manage to grind my way to level 10, finally.

6. Adele says: