Starting Zone: Tenebrous Tangle (Kingdom of Sky)
Starting NPC: Triggered
– This quest is started automatically when players enter their respective (good or evil) camps on the Hidden Refuge after completing “In Her Majesty’s Secret Service” or “In the Overlord’s Secret Service.”
– The first step is to investigate the two treehouses on the first isle (Temple Grounds) of Tenebrous Tangle. The first is near the waterfall that leads down to the Hidden Refuge, and the second is by the Temple of the Soundless Guardian.
– Once both have been investigated you are sent to kill the Herald of Dar. He can be found near the Temple of the Soundless Guardian. He will drop a chest and upon examining the note it will update your quest. As a result you need to kill a herald for each person in the group that needs this update, but he spawns every few minutes.
– Kill the Soundless Guardian. He spawns on the top of the Temple at (-112,-112), but will not become targetable until you kill all of the drakes on the temple first. His spawn time seems to be a couple of hours.
– You must then visit three locations
- Furthest north point on the Isle of Eyes (Gazer Island) (+1000,-125)
- Furthest North point on the Isle of Fear (Fear Tainted Isle) (+48,+770)
- A crater grove on the isle of Birds (Vultak Scavenge site) (-710,-79)
– Each of the clues are a ground spawn on top of a corpse there is a 5-10 min respawn on the Clues that have to be harvested and each person in the group that needs the update must get one of the clues.
– After getting the final clue you get a playing card. Examining it asks you a total of eight questions, which you must answer correctly to continue. The answers are:
- Crows Tavern
- Irontoe’s East
- P.T. Irontoe
- Crow’s resting place
- Fippy Darkpaw
- Ping Fuzzlecutter
– After answering all 8 questions the quest will update and give you a 15 minute timer to “search the evidence at the plank on a Brooding Isle.” The plank is on the eastern side of the Breeding grounds at (+371,+510).
– Once you inspect the note on the end of the plank Drippy Darkpaw appears, he is a level 61 ^^ heroic mob. He has a nasty knockback spell. Kill him and you will receive coin and a key.
– This key unlocks the chest at (+564,+641), behind some rocks on the same island as Drippy. Opening it results in the Disk of Blyze and Drippy Darkpaw’s Note. Examine this disk to open up the “Coin Operation: The Sanctum of the Scaleborn” quest.