A Thief in the house of Blades
Starting Zone: Maj’Dul (Desert of Flames)
Starting NPC: Item Triggered
– This quest is initiated by examining the Service Entry Key to the House of Blades when you have the “Welcome to the Peacock Club” quest. It is a sub-quest for the “Welcome to the Peacock Club” quest.
– You must then sneak into the Court of Blades using the service entrance on the side of the Court. Once inside you must clear the mobs in the zone or invis by them, working your way up to click the banner case. You must then examine three objects in the zone: A book (on mid-level), a painting (in other room on mid-level) and a scroll (on top of the safe downstairs). You must then exit the zone. This must all be done from start to finish in under 5 minutes. You can invis through the whole thing.
You must then kill the following mobs:
- The Blades Historian in Maj’Dul
- A lizardman in Sinking Sands (random drop from any type)
- The Raj’Dur Raiders that will autopop after examining the skeleton bones on the side of the dune near the Bay of Anuk (-997,-1199)
– After this return to the Court of the Blades and visit the banner case once again and then exit the zone to complete the quest.