Game update notes : October 4th
*** Headlines ***
– Tradeskillers can now craft in the fresh air in many city zones.
– The hand of the gods can be felt once again with two new Live Events!
*** The Hand of the Gods ***
– The power of the old gods can be felt on Norrath as the prophets of the Burning Prince and the Duke of Below seek your assistance.
– If you are fearless enough to embark upon a trial of fire, speak with Civean on the beaches of Lavastorm.
– Stout adventurers can meet Bronlor Stormhammer outside of Blackburrow to serve the Duke of Below.
*** Crafting: No Longer Just Underground! ***
– Have you ever wondered why poor crafters have always been forced to forge their creations in the damp, dark reaches of Norrath? Blame the gnomes!
– Tradeskillers will now find crafting stations placed throughout their home cities.
– Now you can display your skill to all your potential customers, without having to work in cramped quarters.
*** Tradeskill ***
– The Ironforge Exchange and the Coalition of Tradesfolk will now sell Tradeskill Writ Clipboards for use in your home when you have achieved amiable faction with them.
– Leona Ward has checked with her suppliers and now sells the necessary fuels.
– The amount of fuel needed for rare potions/poisons that Alchemists make has been reduced from 8 to 4.
– Old tradeskill “Reagent” items can now be used as primary components in spell recipes much like Inks/Dyes.
– Dusts can no longer be used instead of normal Imbue items in imbue recipes.
*** Art ***
– All female run animations have been updated with the exception of frogloks, halflings, and gnomes.
*** Gameplay ***
– You can now find an option under Controls -> Keyboard Settings called Automatic AFK. Enabling this option will cause your status to automatically be set to AFK whenever there is no keyboard activity for 5 minutes. Using the keyboard again after this will remove the AFK.
*** Items ***
– Swapping wielded or worn items will no longer cause you to lose the benefit from both pieces.
– The Ancestral Sarnak War Bow will now work properly.
*** Quests ***
– Adventurers on the Shiny Brass Halberd heritage quest should now find owlbear meat and undead flesh much more often.
– Adventurers who have completed the Ashen Order solo quest line in Pillars of Flame, then betrayed and started the Ashen Disciples line, should now be able to complete it successfully.
*** User Interface ***
– Houses will tell you how many broker slots they have before you buy them.
– The Quest Journal will no longer expand all trees every time the player logs in or zones.
– Looking for group and looking for work at the same time will no longer confuse /who lfg.
– There is now an option to increase and decrease the font size in text and response bubbles.
– The timer display in the group quest window will now align and count down properly.
– You will now receive a notice if you have already been awarded Achievement Experience for a named NPC kill.
– Consigned items purchased while possessing a pet will now go to the pet owner?s inventory.
*** Zones and Population ***
– Plumptucket’s Love summoned pet is no longer affected by pet spells.
– The Direvine Matron will no longer be affected by her own attacks that have been reflected back to her.
– All the creatures in Blackscale Sepulcher can now be effected by spells that target undead.
– The Transmogrification Elixir should be able to be used more reliably now in the Halls of Fate.